Thursday 11 September 2014

How to check Original or Duplicate Uae visa

Tags

The visa number can be found on the  stamped Visa in your passport page and also new entry permits if you are coming to UAE for the first time. The number can be seven or more characters long and is printed next to Entry Permit No. in the new entry permits and located next to “File” in the visa sticker on your passport. Be advised that the "Bar-code Number" or “Control number” under the bar code is not the Visa number; it is purely used for the recognition by the bar code readers in the immigration department.Visa number is given as Entry Permit No. starting with 301/2014/XXXXXXXX in new entry permits and a number starting with 201/2014/XXXXXXX next to "File" in the sticker stamped in your passport.Please click here to check the status of your UAE visa application and follow the instructions. If your application is approved it will show the status.

The toll-free number (8005111) of immigration department’s Amer service will provide your enquirers on visa and residency issues of the General Directorate for Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai. The new eDNRD or Fawri system is applicable for all applicants and should use eforms for the applications.


Or you can

4 comments

This is such an informative post. You have a lot of really great points. I wish I had this post as a resource when I started blogging.
Amer Typing Center .

This is such an informative post. You have a lot of really great points. I wish I had this post as a resource when I started blogging.
emirates id Service.

Sir at the ednrd there is 201, 204 work permits only but the work permit of my visa is 301.. How will I check it's authencity??? Please help.. I am in great need...

Sir pls check my visa its original or not


EmoticonEmoticon

Click signup and earn money

Click signup and earn money

PaidVerts

Minimum payment $2

الثروة المقدرة بالعملة Dinero पैसा гроші

BTCClicks.com Banner
2captcha

Ad